Download My Hero Academia series Hindi Dubbed ORG - WHITE ACTION

728x90 AdSpace

Trending

Download My Hero Academia series Hindi Dubbed ORG

Download My Hero Academia series Hindi Dubbed ORG in high quality

My Hero Academia Poster

My Hero Academia (2016–)

Overview

title: My Hero Academia

Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure

Released:05 May 2018

Plot: A superhero-admiring boy enrolls in a prestigious hero academy and learns what it really means to be a hero, after the strongest superhero grants him his own powers.

Director : N/A

stars:Daiki Yamashita, Justin Briner, Nobuhiko Okamoto

Runtime: 24 min

imdbRating:⭐8.3

BoxOffice:undefined

Language:Japanese, English

Country:Japan

Awards:29 wins & 44 nominations

imdbVotes:78,940

Meta score:N/A

Quality available:360p,480p,780p ,1080p

Gat all quality
Download My Hero Academia series Hindi Dubbed ORG Reviewed by Admin on June 16, 2024 Rating: 5 Download My Hero Academia series Hindi Dubbed ORG in high quality My Hero Academia (2016–) Overview title: My Hero Academia Genre: ...